Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption.
Today we will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your office space, organizing your workflow, learning how to use your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
By the end of today, you will be able to:
1. Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
2. Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
3. Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
4. Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
5. Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.