At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
1.Identify different types of teams.
2. Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
3. Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
4. Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
5. Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
6. Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.