A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
By the end of today you will:
1. Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
2. Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
3. Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
4. Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
5. Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.